freetds - Re: [freetds] seeking the FA for a Q on db-lib on Windows

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Reid, Roger L." <roger.reid AT dpw.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] seeking the FA for a Q on db-lib on Windows
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:15:04 -0400

I don't think we're the only two people who would like to use DBD::Sybase on
Windows at times.

I'm still stuck in the world of command line cc, but I've got a colleague who
will try doing it in Visual Studio's C++
using Sergey's version, and I'll report back.

(You know - any time you want a little fun, just try mentioning on a SQL
Server mailing list that the reason you haven't ported your DTS jobs to SSIS
is because you don't have any - you do all your ETL with Perl. Which
reminds me, I gave away my copy of
Perl for SQL Server Management - got to find another).