freetds - [freetds] Segmentation fault in DBLIB - SETUSER/SETPWD

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Amanda Wise" <awise AT idtdna.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Segmentation fault in DBLIB - SETUSER/SETPWD
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:30:42 -0500

Hello,

I found references to segmentation faults in these two functions (using c++
with dblib) from a few years back. I am having the same problem, but I had
already been using only lowercase letters for my username and password to be
passed into the LOGINREC structure.

I am running freetds version 0.64 and would appreciate any insight anyone
might have.