freetds - Re: [freetds] Progress on CVS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Progress on CVS
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:04:19 +0200

> On Jun 21, 2007, at 9:50 AM, ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT wrote:
> > There is also a patch for ctlib at
> > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
> > func=detail&aid=1729392&group_i
> > d=33106&atid=407808
> > I'm not so ctlib expert so I would be happy if someone
> could revise
> > the
> > patch...
>
> hi, I wrote the patch, so if you can give me more information
> on what
> revisions you are looking for, I'll take care of it.
>
> thanks,
> david

Mainly it's just that I like more eyes looking at every patch before
apply. Also I'd like to see some comment for your questions
(client_charset use, CS_LC_ALL). I don't understand how you handle dot
('.') in language (CS_SYB_LANG_CHARSET). Are you sure that ctlib
locale->time is compatible with libTDS tds_socket->date_fmt ??