freetds - Re: [freetds] Using PHP with FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Using PHP with FreeTDS
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 09:13:51 -0400

Daniel Fazekas wrote:
> On Jun 1, 2007, at 23:25, Brian Paquin wrote:
>
> > I attached the file again (this time compressed into a zip).
>
> Still no sign of it...
>
> Umm, James? :)
> What were the allowed attachments types again? Could the mailing list
> be eating the attachments?

Hi Daniel,

I don't think the ML is stripping the attachment. We do strip off
attached files with [exe
bat
cmd
com
pif
scr
vbs
cpl] extensions, but not .zip. There's no mime type restriction.

Messages are limited to 75 KB. Messages larger than that are held for
moderation. I handle them on a case-by-case basis: something slightly
over the limit I'll let pass, else I bounce it back to the sender with a
request to trim.
It appears from here the attachment is being stripped at the origin. When
in doubt, I suggest just pasting the first few hundred lines of the log
into the message body instead.

Regards,