freetds - Re: [freetds] login failures

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Sherrill, Justin" <jsherrill AT currentcomm.net>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] login failures
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 08:52:53 -0400

'exec sp_tables', assuming stored procedures are installed.

-----------------------------
Justin C. Sherrill - CURRENT Communications
220 Kenneth Drive
Rochester, New York 14623
P: 585.486.0549 F: 585.486.0030

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named
above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative
of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete
this message from your system.