freetds - [freetds] 0.63 is out of date

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] 0.63 is out of date
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 09:51:00 +0200

Hi,
as someone should have noted lately I'm not that present on ML. Here
(in Italy) there were some day off so I wasn't "connected".

However... I have decided to stop any update to 0.63. I know debian (and
so Ubuntu and I think others) still use this version but you know.. we
are not Linux project that is there are no thousand developers! We can't
backport as many updates we should (like buffer overflows and security
related) so I think anybody should just update for its safety. I just
delete any automated update script for 0.63 from my computer.

Frediano