freetds - [freetds] MSSQL 2005 +unixODBC +Freetds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: elmalhi abdelghani <eabdelghani AT yahoo.fr>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] MSSQL 2005 +unixODBC +Freetds
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:02:34 +0200 (CEST)

hello i´ m new hier, i will connecte my Linux (FC6) Boxe with MSSQL server
2005.but unsuccefel .I need tipps and/or help:

# tsql -S ENTWICKLUNG1 -p 1433-U sa
locale is "en_US.UTF-8"
locale charset is "UTF-8"
Password:
There was a problem connecting to the server

[root@Vigor238 etc]# tsql -C
Compile-time settings (established with the "configure" script):
Version: freetds v0.64
MS db-lib source compatibility: no
Sybase binary compatibility: unknown
Thread safety: yes
iconv library: yes
TDS version: 5.0
iODBC: no
unixodbc: yes

[root@Vigor238 etc]# odbcinst -j
unixODBC 2.2.11
DRIVERS............: /etc/odbcinst.ini
SYSTEM DATA SOURCES: /etc/odbc.ini
USER DATA SOURCES..: /root/.odbc.ini

anyone can help me.?

regards!

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes
sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.