freetds - [freetds] First-time login password change

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jonathan Bastien-Filiatrault <joe AT x2a.org>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] First-time login password change
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:12:08 -0500

Hi,
My school's Ms$QL server requires me to change the password that was set
by the teacher at login. I have not had luck getting it to work with
isql. The dump from libtds clearly states that I need to change my
password and login is then refused. I will probably change my password
at school on the MS workstations, I was curious if it was possible to do
this with FreeTDS.

Cheers,
Jonathan

--
Jonathan Bastien-Filiatrault, joe AT x2a.org