freetds - Re: [freetds] installation

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] installation
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 17:05:06 -0500

Daniel Fazekas wrote:
> If you really want a Universal copy of FreeTDS, it's going to get a
> little more involved, as unfortunately the FreeTDS build system isn't
> really set up to handle building for multiple architecture
> simultaneously

Hi Daniel,

I have a vague recollection that one important step -- necessary but
insufficient IIRC -- is upgrading the autotools, specifically libtool. Is
that your understanding, too.

I write this using my Powerbook, which is a very comfortable way to use
NetBSD via remote X. But I'm not really tempted to develop on it or for
it.

Regards,