freetds - Re: [freetds] Version 0.64 and PHP

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thomas, Christopher (LLU)" <cwthomas AT llu.edu>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Version 0.64 and PHP
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 12:30:28 -0800

I had a project that required to set the memory limit to 32M because of
the big result sets I was working with. If your result set isn't large,
then something is wrong with your PHP. This might not be related, but
remember to free the results from the first query before executing your
next query.

Chris