freetds - Re: [freetds] Long column names and PHP

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Frank M. Kromann" <frank AT kromann.info>
  • To: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • Cc: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Long column names and PHP
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 22:52:21 -0700

When the extension is used with ntwdblib.dll (on Win32 that is) it will
show 7.0 as a hardcoded value. This was done way back when I started using
SQL Server 7.0 and was never changed.

I'll take a look at making the TDS version available in phpinfo(), and if
possible I can create a function that will return the version used by a
specific connection?

- Frank