freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS Digest, Vol 44, Issue 4

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: entropy AT freetds.org
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS Digest, Vol 44, Issue 4
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 17:25:07 -0400

Christos Zoulas wrote:
On Sep 4, 4:16pm, entropy AT freetds.org (entropy AT freetds.org) wrote:

| > CS_INT is abused by the ODBC API (is that a formal
| > API?) to pass pointers around, and this of course does not work. | | Then I must be in the twilight zone, because I can't find any reference | to CS_INT anywhere in our ODBC code.

You need to look at the headers where SQLINTEGER is used to create other
types used to pass pointers.

No, actually, I don't need to do anything. You need to stop mixing up your terminology. CS_INT and SQLINTEGER are not the same thing, aren't defined in terms of each other, and aren't even part of the same API.

--
Cheers,
entropy