freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS Digest, Vol 44, Issue 4

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: entropy AT freetds.org
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS Digest, Vol 44, Issue 4
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:15:11 -0400

Christos Zoulas wrote:
On Sep 4, 1:25pm, entropy AT freetds.org (entropy AT freetds.org) wrote:

| Err, no, it works just fine on Alpha where I just tested it, and I see | no reason why it shouldn't work on any other platform with 64-bit longs. | Can you explain why you think it should "fail miserably?" If so, | perhaps I can help you see where you're going wrong.

The odbc stuff cannot possibly work, for the reasons I explained in a previous
post.

Irrelevant to what we were discussing: use of the FreeTDS-defined CS_INT from user application code. CS_INT is part of CS-Library/CT-Library, not ODBC.

Don't you get warnings when compiling?

If you mean when compiling the FreeTDS OBDC library, yes, I do. I don't know enough about ODBC to fix it. Do you have a patch to offer?

--
Cheers,
entropy