freetds - Re: [freetds] There was a problem connecting to the server on FreeTDS.64

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Matt Kurtis <mkurtis1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] There was a problem connecting to the server on FreeTDS.64
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 08:43:51 -0700 (PDT)

I looked at the logs, and it says that the connection is refused. I can ping
the windows box, but I can't telnet into it. This means that SQL Server
isn't looking for incoming requests right? How do I set it up to do that? I
have the MSDE 2000 and SQL Administrator Enterprise.

Thanks for the replies.