freetds - Re: [freetds] no-PHP

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Rich Young" <rich AT experienceplus.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] no-PHP
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:53:39 -0600

Okay, I don't see anything obviously wrong here except that I'm not sure
if it is OK to use mssql_num_rows($result) when $result was initialized
with odbc_exec. Maybe try commenting that line out and see if it works
then?

If that's not it, then the error log idea is my best one.

I'm Rich Young, and I approved this message.