freetds - Re: [freetds] SQLFetch broken in HEAD?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] SQLFetch broken in HEAD?
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 10:48:48 -0400

Frediano Ziglio wrote:
> > I added a new unit test, src/odbc/unittests/rpc.c. I think it's coded
> > correctly, but SQLFetch returns SQL_NO_DATA_FOUND the first time it's
> > called. TDSDUMP shows the rows coming back, and
> > src/odbc/unittests/getdata.c also fails to return rows (but the test
> > passes).
> >
> > I'm using unixODBC 2.2.11.
>
> SQLFetch return SQL_NO_DATA cause there are no rows...
> "select name from sysobjects where 0=1" return 0 rows.

I'm sorry, I should have looked at getdate.c more closely.

Could you take a look at my new rpc.c and tell me if it's coded correctly?
That select statement *does* return rows, and I saw them in the dump, but
the program never prints the results because the first call to SQLFetch
returns SQL_NO_DATA_FOUND.