freetds - [freetds] [nativecode=00000 "ÂÁ@] error when doing query

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Sims, Benjamin" <B.Sims AT unesco.org>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] [nativecode=00000 "ÂÁ@] error when doing query
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:42:39 +0200

Hi,

I have an application written in PHP, which uses unixODBC and FreeTDS to
connect to a MSSQL server. For some reason, when I run a particular query (a
very simple select on a single table) as part of an object which makes a lot
of other queries the database throws the following error:

[nativecode=00000 "ÂÁ@]

In every other circumstance (the function used on its own, isql, etc) the
query appears to work perfectly normally.

Would anybody have any ideas as to where I should start looking for the
source of this? I realize it may not even be FreeTDS, but this list was the
only one on which I could find even slightly similar errors discussed.

Thanks,

Benjamin