freetds - [freetds] repository change

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] repository change
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:08:28 -0500

A heads-up for anyone who gets their source code from CVS.

I couldn't build FreeTDS CVS HEAD earlier today because gcc 3.3.3 doesn't
support the -Wdeclaration-after-statement option. I fixed configure.in to
support that for compilers that have it and still allow compilers that
don't to build. The fix precipitated many other changes.

Per Automake's suggestion, we now have an m4 directory, with local test in
its own file. There's a new test for the above option. And configure.in
has been renamed to configure.ac, as recommended by the autoconf docs.

It all works on my box. So it must be good, right?

--jkl

http://autoconf-archive.cryp.to/
http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/manuals/devtool/automake-1.9.6/automake_28.html