freetds - Re: [freetds] quick ODBC test

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] quick ODBC test
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:19:58 +0100

I just realized that DBD::ODBC use ODBC 3, not ODBC 2 so I revised a bit
raiserror.c test (do not work now but it have to work before final release!).
The same problem raised some days ago using DBD::ODBC... I was believing that
is was a unixODBC till Martin Evans (EasySoft developer) demonstrate that
problem was mainly in FreeTDS.

I'm not sure what should do Perl on errors <= 10... you set odbc_err_handler
not odbc_warning _handler :-)... I should test your script under Windows
environment...