freetds - Re: [freetds] quick ODBC test

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] quick ODBC test
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 20:06:41 -0500

ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT wrote:
> Changing raiserror from 9 to 11 (9 is not an error but a warning)
>
> ---------------------------------------
> odbc_async_exec is: 0
> Binding parameter #1, the return code
>
> Executing: "{? = call t }" with parameters ''
> execute returned: '-1'
> Result #1:
> [FirstResult]
> 'Here is the first row'
> ===> state: msg: This is an example error message.
> DBD::ODBC::st fetchrow failed: (DBD: st_fetch/SQLFetch err=-1) at
> ./samples/odbc_rpc.pl line 121.

Hi Freddy,

I guess we have more work to do. :-/

I'm not an ODBC expert, but I think the message should print no matter
what the level is. Level 0 is informational. How do I get that to print?

The second test (error level 11) is worse. It should be able to read the
second result set.

I really think this is something that should be fixed before the next
release, don't you?

Regards,