freetds - [freetds] freetds, odbc, and odbcad32 on windows

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: David Brusowankin <skidancer AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] freetds, odbc, and odbcad32 on windows
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:52:42 -0500

Hi,

How does one get freetds odbc to work with (be recognized and used by)
odbcad32 which is the odbc
data source manager on windows? Having read the documentation I am not sure
what to do here. Do I have to go into the registry and manually set things
up in there? I really want to avoid that if possible. Is there a setup
utility that can do it for me?

Thanks for any help,

David
--
David Brusowankin

  • [freetds] freetds, odbc, and odbcad32 on windows, David Brusowankin, 11/25/2005