freetds - Re: [freetds] Squirrel JDBC-ODBC Bridge and freeTDS ODBC

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Зверев Виталий Борисович <VZverev AT genesis.spb.ru>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Squirrel JDBC-ODBC Bridge and freeTDS ODBC
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 20:41:41 +0400

Hi, Devid
If you mean SquirreL SQL (http://squirrel-sql.sourceforge.net) may I ask you
about a little context explanation? AFAIK in regard of SquirreL it works
splending with Eclipce 2,3 in JFaceDBc plugin (with jTds *JDBC* driver for
example) and as standalone java application (sp_who, proc editor and so on).
For what reason do you want to take ODBC stuff here?

Sincerely yours.
Vitaly Zverev, OCP DBA 8&8i
Oracle E-Business Suite &
Infiniband Linux Cluster Administrator