freetds - Re: [freetds] Squirrel JDBC-ODBC Bridge and freeTDS ODBC

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Nick Gorham <nick AT lurcher.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Squirrel JDBC-ODBC Bridge and freeTDS ODBC
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 23:57:50 +0100

Pickett, David wrote:

Hi,

I was testing my build of stable freeTDS ODBC, under unixODBC in ODBC-only
mode to SQL Server under Windows 2000. While it seems to work in many
respects with isql and SQuirreL 2 so far, I cannot sp_help or sp_tables.
Under SQuirreL the Objects Tree has only a root element and the catalog
(schema) name is blank, regardless of how the default database is set in
.odbc.ini. Is there a trick to setting this up for SQuirreL, or is this a
freeTDS ODBC driver shortcoming?

Best regards,

I don't know freetds to that extent, maybe the freetds lists could help.

--
Nick