freetds - Re: [freetds] Domain Users not working

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Зверев Виталий Борисович <VZverev AT genesis.spb.ru>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Domain Users not working
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:52:30 +0400

Hi,Dave.
Yes, it should work for each [bla-bla-bla] section from freetds.conf (disto
has perfect self-documented freetds.conf template). In regard to hsodbc, tds
version = 8.0 tied like a charm Sql2000 and Oracle8i,9i,10g.
ORA-00942 - ehh... You are welcome to MS-database-relativistic world. Hsodbc
did connection for you, but what about setting the actual database context?
Did you try 'select * from user_tables@ss;' first?

Sincerely yours.
Vitaly Zverev, OCP DBA 8&8i
Oracle E-Business Suite &