freetds - Re: [freetds] Domain Users not working

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: David Venus <DVenus AT bi-lo.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Domain Users not working
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:29:04 -0400

Hi!

Can you have multiple protocol versions set up in the freetds.conf? Like
4.2 and 8.0? Also when using 4.2 I am getting this error back:

SQL> select * from "Category"@ss;
select * from "Category"@ss
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
[Generic Connectivity Using ODBC]Record Category has no fields. Loading
failed
ORA-02063: preceding 2 lines from SS

I am trying to use FreeTDS with Oracle's Heterogeneous Connectivity
(hsodbc). You may not be able to help me on this, but I appreciate any
suggestions.

Thanks!

Dave Venus
Lead DBA