freetds - Re: [freetds] problem with FreeTDS compiling with PHP 5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Aaron (Rusty) Lloyd" <rusty AT rustmon.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] problem with FreeTDS compiling with PHP 5
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:49:56 -0500

Thanks for the responses.

everything is world executable, and make install does properly yield world
rights.

Since it appears to be (at first glance) a permission problem, I have made
sure
that /usr/local/freetds/lib and /usr/lib/httpd/modules are both in the PATH
and
LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Still no good.

Cheers,

--
* Aaron (Rusty) Lloyd * rusty at rustmon dot org
* Chivalry, Honor, Courtesy * Vices to live by.