freetds - Re: [freetds] problem with FreeTDS compiling with PHP 5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Owen, Robert" <robert.owen AT nortonrose.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] problem with FreeTDS compiling with PHP 5
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:52:53 +0100

Rusty,

Are you restarting with kill -HUP?

If so this just causes a re-read of the httpd.conf file - not an actual
restart.

And it may just be that on the clean start it is initially running as
root but when it reads the config before it switches to 'nobody'. On
the restart it is already running as nobody and has insufficient
permissions.

Just a theory.

Rob.