freetds - [freetds] mssql and php via odbc ...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "C.Lee Taylor" <leet AT leenx.co.za>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] mssql and php via odbc ...
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:37:29 +0200

Greetings ...

This is a not a bug report, seeing that I believe since mssql v7sp4, including mssql 2K, returning the number of records in a result set, requires RPC calls.

Is there any work be done on this or an ETA, it's hold up a move fron Win2K/IIS to Linux/Apache ...

If I can help any way, seeing that I'm just a lonely admin, I will try my best ... Or if I could try and help fund somebody to do this, I really would like to help.

Thanks
Mailed
Lee