freetds - [freetds] 0.64 status and coverage

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] 0.64 status and coverage
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:28:37 +0200

At http://freetds.sourceforge.net/out/test/out.html you can find tests
results for current CVS. As you can see all tests passed without errors
(only some error detected in glibc by valgrind but they are
glibc/valgrind problems). IMO we should start to think about a 0.64
release. OTL now works flawlessly (I used an old test from ML).

Yesterday I updated my build script outputing coverage at
http://freetds.sourceforge.net/coverage/. This coverage is just the
result of all unittests. If anyone want to improve the coverage feel
free to post any test.