freetds - RE: [freetds] DBlib dbsqlexec question (chaining sql statements)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jorge Cordero" <jorge.cordero AT gmx.net>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] DBlib dbsqlexec question (chaining sql statements)
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:09:00 -0500

Yes, a white space is enough to separate to commands... but a new line
will look nicer in the Profiler utility.

But remember, dbresults must be called for each statement in the
command batch. A loop would be practical for this.

Also consider your Isolation Level and the proper Commit to end your
transaction...