freetds - [freetds] Dates are returned by freetds with the month -1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Claude Renglet <c.renglet AT nirond.be>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Dates are returned by freetds with the month -1
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 14:13:40 +0200

Hi,

I've discovered today, the first june 2005, that all dates returned from MSSQL db to our intranet web site have the month part - 1.
eg : the stored date '1st june 2005' in our agenda table is given as '1 may 2005' by freetds.
The same query returns the correct date from MSSQL Query Analyser

No configuration files has changed since 2 years I use freedts to access MSSQL db from LAMP linux server.
neither locales.conf nor freetds.conf

So, my question is = how can it be ???