freetds - RE: [freetds] '?' placeholders for Sybase

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <bill_d_thompson AT ml.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] '?' placeholders for Sybase
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:58:20 -0000

Hi,

I'm working on this, as we regard it is the most important outstanding
"TODO" in ct-library.
All the work in this area to date has been done by Freddy for the ODBC
driver.
Although all the building blocks are there, there is some work to be
done to bring the requisite components into ct-library.
I've had brief discussions with Freddy on this, as I was contemplating
amending some of the underlying structures to make the existing
components fit more easily into the ct-library framework.
We kind of agreed this should wait until after the next (0.63) release,
as we regard the current development version as "good to go" in all
other respects.

Bill