freetds - RE: [freetds] Access Sybase by using unixODBC & freetds?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: jun_chen AT bankone.com
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Access Sybase by using unixODBC & freetds?
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:21:38 -0400

Hi jkl,

Here is the entry for the Sybase database in my odbc.ini
[VISDB]
Driver = TDS
Description = SAN Point Sybase DB
Servername = VISDB

Here is the entry from freetds.conf:
[VISDB]
host = 10.247.64.68
port = 2638
tds version = 5.0

Is there anything wrong with those configurations?

Thanks.

Jun

1. RE: Access Sybase by using unixODBC & freetds?
(jun_chen AT bankone.com)
2. RE: Access Sybase by using unixODBC & freetds? (Lowden, James K)

Message: 1