freetds - Re: [freetds] libtdsodbc is missing

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] libtdsodbc is missing
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:01:02 -0400

"Konstantin Poltev" <kokach AT ut.ee> wrote:
> According
> to the target I was trying to do this through the FreeTDS.

I don't know what you mean by that.

When you want help with open source software, you're best off providing as
much information as you can about what you did. For suggestions, see the
FreeTDS User Guide, or How To Ask Questions The Smart Way at
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html.

Basically, since we don't know what you did, we can't tell you what you
did wrong. :-)