freetds - [freetds] MSSQL on AIX 5.1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Rafi Sheikh <Rafi.Sheikh AT Ingenix.com>
  • To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] MSSQL on AIX 5.1
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:32:11 -0500

I have a basic request. I have read through the manual, however, this is
our first undertaking so basically 1/2 blind leading the blind kind of
thing. Is there any step by step of how to install FreeTDS on AIX machine?
If any one has done it, I would be indebted to you, if you list what you
did, or even which version, etc.

* The more I read in FAQ, manual etc. the more I am confused by the breadth
and depth of the topic; its a curse for being a newbie.

** My UNIX admin tried the install but it failed (I will ask him to provide
me with the error detail), so he has dropped the whole thing-sigh!

TIA-squared

RS

recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.