freetds - [freetds] Re: FreeTDS on Mac OS X 10.3.3

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mike Galban <MGalban AT Merion.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Re: FreeTDS on Mac OS X 10.3.3
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 10:09:50 -0400

Doug,
I did get the Actual drivers working (in demo mode), but in my mind, that
defeats the purpose of an open source project such as FreeTDS. I don't want
to have to pay licensing fees for a driver that will be used only
occasionally on quite a few machines. I will if it comes to that, but
FreeTDS seemed to be what I was looking for.
-mg