freetds - RE: [freetds] ASA 7 Cannot Connect - Please Help!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Perren Smith" <perren AT uoregon.edu>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] ASA 7 Cannot Connect - Please Help!
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:49:05 -0700

I guess I should have clarified:

>From the log file that I created using dbisql.exe I noticed that the db that
I'm wanting to connect to isn't started and the dbisql.exe app must start it
using the file location that I specify.

Can I pass in the file location of the target db using FreeTDS? How would I
get this working in a *nix environment? I've got ODBC connectors on the
Win32 platform that are doing everything perfectly, but not on my RedHat
box.

Thanks,

--Perren