freetds - RE: [freetds] Status: 0.62rc2

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <bill_d_thompson AT ml.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Status: 0.62rc2
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:20:22 -0000

releease candidate 2 - progress on Solaris 2.6

configure:

./configure --prefix=/home/thompbil/freetds
--with-unixodbc=/home/thompbil/unixodbc --disable-libiconv

everything OK

make:

/apps/dev/tools/sun5/SUNWspro/bin/cc -misalign -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.
-I../../include -I../../include -D_FREETDS_LIBRARY_SOURCE -DUNIXODBC
-D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -DDEBUG=1 -g -c login.c -KPIC -DPIC -o
.libs/login.o
"login.c", line 333: undefined symbol: sock_errno
"login.c", line 333: undefined symbol: TDSSOCK_EINPROGRESS
"login.c", line 347: undefined symbol: TDSSOCK_EINTR
cc: acomp failed for login.c

seems to be down to 1.118 changes to login.c - Freddy ?

Bill