freetds - [freetds] ct-lib & stored proc

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "David Nsengiyumva" <davidn AT finsolutions.co.za>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] ct-lib & stored proc
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 14:44:30 +0200

Hi there,

Is there any way of knowing the parameter types of a stored proc with ct-lib
and MS SQL Server 2000??

I need to send the stored proc name and probably get the number of params,
after which I can then construct and send the {?=call stored_proc_name
(?,?,?...)} string. The number of params will help me to know how many '?' I
need in the (?,?...)
With MS SQL Server, a query with this string should retreive the name and
type of each parameter of the stored proc.

Thanx a lot

David Nsengiyumva

Software Developer
Tel: +27 21 464 7215
Cel: +27 73 351 3975
Fax: +27 21 464 7201
http://www.finsolutions.co.za

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION
This page and any accompanying documents contain privileged and confidential
information for the specific individual to whom it is addressed, and are
protected by law. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying or
the taking of any action based on the contents of this communication is
please desist from reading the contents, notify us immediately and destroy
the communication.