freetds - Re: [freetds] tds or dblibrary

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] tds or dblibrary
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 05:34:05 -0000

Il gio, 2003-08-21 alle 18:54, Deng, Fred ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> Recently I tried freeTDS 0.61 on HP-UX. It's fantastic. But I have the below
> two questions:
>
> 1) The message handler can't capture mesasge of PRINT using DBLib. Anything
> wrong?
> 2) The sample tsql using TDS, it works fine. What's the different between
> TDS and DBLib?
>
> Thanks,
> Fred

Thanks!
There are 2 handler. One for server messages and one for library
messages. Perhaps you catch the wrong type (I don't know dblib very
well..). TDS is the core library used to write other library (dblib,
ctlib and odbc). Is subject to change without notice so if you want to
keep up to date use another library.