freetds - Re: [freetds] Memory Overflow on apache using freetds and php

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes <alietss AT yahoo.com>
  • To: David Busby <busby AT pnts.com>, FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Memory Overflow on apache using freetds and php
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 20:18:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi David:
Yes I saw the post, and I know this, but I prefer to
not change php defaults values about memory usage on a
webserver, a script can't relies on this, I don't like
a scripts wich should modify a external configuration
to have a nice run, I prefer this in a clean way, and
a clean way is when you don't need this, I've made big
queries to a database similar to this one with freetds
in the past, and I don't need in the past this, there
should be something else that we are not looking, I
guess... I'm using the mssql api of php.
Regards Aliet