freetds - RE: [freetds] Found Segmentation fault causes

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes <alietss AT yahoo.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Found Segmentation fault causes
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 06:00:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi James:
Yes James I think it would be better a substitution,
like what happens to me in the past with characters
with acent replaced with ?. This will permit
applications keep their execution, rather tahn
stopping, also this will increase the flexibility of
FreeTDS like you say, something style apache wich is
able to do a recovery from broken applications...
Regards Aliet