freetds - RE: [freetds] date format being ignored?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bradley Bell" <bradleyb AT u.washington.edu>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] date format being ignored?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:07:16 -0800

> On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:12:37 -0800, "Bradley Bell"
> <bradleyb AT u.washington.edu> wrote:
> > All of my php strtotime calls are suddenly failing, and it appears that
> > my locales.conf is being ignored...
>
> What changed, Bradley? Do you have any date formatting information in
> freetds.conf? Does TDSDUMP or TDSDUMPCONFIG say anything? What version
> of FreeTDS are we talking?
>
> My current CVS version works; I just checked.

I'm not really sure what changed. I'm using 0.61, I think it was upgraded
on the 24th, but I know it was working after that. I didn't make any
changes to freetds.conf or locales.conf, or to php.ini.
I'm also not sure whether the date format given before was the correct
format or not, I just know that strtotime had no problem with it.

hmm, TDSDUMPCONFIG gives no indication that locales.conf is even being read.

-brad