freetds - RE: [freetds] First draft of API documentation completed

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Castellano, Nicholas" <Nicholas_Castellano AT acml.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] First draft of API documentation completed
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:00:20 -0500

I believe "dbish" is close to what you're looking for...it comes with DBI if
I'm not mistaken.

One of these days I need to convince myself that I can legally contribute my
DB-Library based isql to the project. It's a much more complete
implementation than anything we have right now...

Cheers,
--nick