freetds - Re: [freetds] Thank You

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "web-guy01" <web-guy01 AT attbi.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Thank You
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:56:06 -0500

Thank you for expressing yourself in such a colorful manner. I always like
starting my day with a good chuckle! Talk about painting a picture with
words!

It is not my intention to start a technologies flame war with you,
especially
on the nice freetds folks' mailing list, but while you have happily ripped
my
developing choices to shreds, you have failed to mention yours. Curious
minds want to know! I'm assuming C and perl for starters. How about web
stuff?

Tim