freetds - [freetds] bad manners

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] bad manners
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:32:44 -0500

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:59:56 -0000, "NamoAmituofo" <shian AT kmspks.org>
wrote:
> unsubscribe quote AT thedailyenlightenment.com

Namo,

Only today, back at work and using html-enabled mail, did I realize your
messages were in big red letters. Your bad manners are exceeded only by
your bad manners. Congratulations, you're now in the spam filter.

You are not subscribed to this list at the addresses you provided.

Get Pegasus or Eudora. They are free and can be found on Google, page
one. When the next FreeTDS message arrives, please forward it
*as*an*attatchment* to *me*. I will do what I can to find the culprit.
Not that you deserve my help, but perhaps one day you will remember it.

(Others: I made that request before and was ignored.)

Unless the message is forwarded as an attachement, its headers will be
compromised and tracing it will be impossible. The program you're using
will not do the job properly.

Until then, I suggest you set your own filters to delete incoming
messages. Especially if they come from this list.

In peace,