freetds - AIX+PHP+FREETDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Andr�" <allquadros AT ig.com.br>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: AIX+PHP+FREETDS
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:44:34 -0500

I am having problems compile PHP with FREETDS in AIX. I made a test using
tsql and it was Ok. But, when I try use PHP I recept the following error:

- Catastrophe in realloc: invalid storage ptr

I made tests using make check in src/ctlib/unittests and I obtain success,
but when I run make check in src/dblib/unittests I receive errors like it.

Catastrophe in realloc: invalid storage ptr
/bin/sh: 37194 IOT/Abort trap(coredump)
FAIL: t0018
All tests passed!
PASS: t0019
Start
About to logon
About to open

Catastrophe in realloc: invalid storage ptr
/bin/sh: 37204 IOT/Abort trap(coredump)
FAIL: t0020
Start
short buffer, single