freetds - RE: unixodbc library pickup

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Steve Langasek <vorlon AT netexpress.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: unixodbc library pickup
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:45:45 -0500

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 03:19:20PM -0400, Lowden, James K wrote:
> [...]

Hmm, it's not, but as Nick points out, it's not really your fault that
libtool is evil-broken. I'll just work around any rpath settings in my
packages, like I also do for a handful of other packages. So far,
though, libtool seems to be behaving itself with all the other libraries,
so it shouldn't be a problem.

So just venting about how much work libtool puts users of well-designed
systems to, in the interest of supporting poorly-designed systems. Don't
mind me. :)

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer