freetds - Re: md4 implementation

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Varley, David(CBorn at Alcoa)" <David.Varley AT alcoa.com.au>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: md4 implementation
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:43:43 +0800

Not building correctly at present in parallel build tree,
on Linux x86 or Tru64.

make[3]: Entering directory
`/mnt/compaq/cborn/src/ODBC/freetds_nessus/src/tds'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target
`../../../freetds/src/replacements/libreplacements.la', needed by
`libtds.la'. Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/mnt/compaq/cborn/src/ODBC/freetds_nessus/src/tds'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

libreplacements.la is actually in the object tree, not the source tree.