freetds - TDSCOLINFO

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: ZIGLIO Frediano <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafoneomnitel.it>
  • To: "Freetds (E-mail)" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: TDSCOLINFO
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:47:30 +0200

This structure has many field...
I think we can join column_textvalue/column_offset and
column_textsize/cur_row_size (why cur_row_size and not cur_column_size ??)

column_textvalue/column_offset
Use a dataptr to point to the buffer. If this is a blob point to an
allocated buffer. If this is a constant length buffer point to buffer
allocated per row. Is quite easy to test is this pointer point to row buffer
or not.

column_textsize/cur_row_size
just use one of them (best to use column_cur_size).

freddy77

"STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.
The contents of this message that do not relate to the official business of
our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it."

  • TDSCOLINFO, ZIGLIO Frediano, 08/30/2002